- That we (as a family) spend more time outdoors since we became Urbanites than we did when we lived in the suburbs (with a front and backyard)!
- That we fill up our gas tank roughly once a month now opposed to once a week before we moved. That’s a savings of approx $150/mth not to mention the savings on our Carbon Footprint
- Calculate your footprint at: http://calc.zerofootprint.net/calculators)
- That we save $380/mth on parking costs?
Meet City Mom
Hi, I'm Kelly - the author of City Mom.
I'm a 30-something wife and mom raising my daughter in the heart of downtown London, Ontario, Canada.
City Mom started as a place for me to document our adventure as we spent our first summer living in a downtown highrise condo . It has since grown into so much more.
I am passionate about my city, parenting issues, cooking/baking, fashion and other topics of interest to women and families alike.
City Mom Readers
- 6,841 visits
Looking for Something Specific?
See What You’ve Missed
- The latest The Canadian Moms Members Daily! paper.li/_CityMom/canad… Thanks to @bewitchinkitch @DeliberateMom #ad #giveaway Tweeted 9 hours ago
- Hot Toy Alert: L.O.L. Surprise Series 2 Dolls & Collectibles citymom.ca/2017/11/lol-su… via @_CityMom #CollectLOL Tweeted 1 day ago
- The latest The Canadian Moms Members Daily! paper.li/_CityMom/canad… Thanks to @chancesmommy @SassyModernMom #ad #giveaway Tweeted 1 day ago
- The latest The Canadian Moms Members Daily! paper.li/_CityMom/canad… Thanks to @bewitchinkitch #ad #tangerineflm Tweeted 2 days ago
- The latest The Canadian Moms Members Daily! paper.li/_CityMom/canad… #ad #recipe Tweeted 3 days ago
Grab the City Mom Badge